Списанието на FECAVA
Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:22 PM
Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:34 PM
Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:49 PM
Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:37 PM
Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:20 PM
EJCAP Special issue 2014: Calm pets, happy vets
How can you turn a snarling, snappy dog in your consultation into a well-behaved patient? Changing the mindset of dogs and counterconditioning are the key words in Sophia Yin*’s paper on Reducing stress and fear aggression in the clinic.
Read the tips of the trade in the 2014 Special issue on animal behaviour of EJCAP, the official journal of FECAVA.
The interactive CPD journal contains the usual wealth of (e.g. how do adult dogs get pups to behave?), quizzes (test your knowledge on treatment against separation anxiety), downloads (handouts for clients on how they can get their pet to enjoy car rides), soundbites (can you tell a meow from a yowl?) and tips (managing dogs with noise phobia).
Guest Editor for this Special issue on behaviour is Milos Urban (Czech republic), who highlights the importance of behavioural medicine in everyday practice in the editorial video.
In this issue
- Dog and cat socialisation: a sound base for self-assured and friendly pets, by Joël Dehasse (Belgium)
- Cat communication: fear, aggression, body language and social relationships in cats, by Kersti Seksel (Australia).
- Pop! Bang! Whizzz! Management and prevention of noise phobia in pets, by Jon Bowen (UK)
- Home Alone: Diagnosis and treatment of separation anxiety, by Clara Palestrini (Italy)
Free interactive CPD – at your fingertips
EJCAP is open access for all veterinary practitioners, students and nurses in Europe and beyond.
Sign up here for the free newsletter to be informed of upcoming issues and other news. By signing up before 15 October you can participate in a free prize draw to win a ticket to the FECAVA congress in Munich!
*Sadly, Sophia Yin passed away just days before EJCAP was published.
Notes for Editors
• The Federation of European Companion Animal Veterinary Associations (FECAVA) is the platform to promote the professional development and representation of companion animal veterinarians in Europe. Founded in 1990, it currently has 39 national member associations and 13 associate member associations. FECAVA represents over 30,000 companion animal practitioners throughout Europe.
• EJCAP online is generously supported by Hill’s Pet Nutrition, its prime partner.
• For further information, please contact EJCAP’s Editor Karin de Lange
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 членове, 1 гости, 0 анонимни потребители